Release Notes v1.2.0
Major Changes and Improvements
Add: Translation to Dutch #30
Proud to have a dutch version now - many thanks to Lennard Warnaar for reviewing Google’s best try.
Add: Virtual thermostats #29
Each plan can be added as a virtual thermostat device to Homey. This allows to override the temperature per “zone” independent of the associated schedule.
The virtual device comes with the following capabilities
thermostat_overrideThis allows to define what happens when the target temperature is changed, independent of the plan’s schedule. The value can be kept either until end of the day, or forever (which disables the plan).
target_temperatureSets that value for all devices associated with the plan
measured_temperatureShows the mean value of all temperature readings from all devices related to the plan
All of them are available as flow triggers.
How to implement open window detection with the virtual device? #29
- Add a flow that triggers on
openof any of the room’s windows
open, set temperature of associated heating plan to, e.g. 6°
- When the switch is
closed, reset the
thermostat_overrideto automatic and you’re done.
Add: Graphical plan overview #44
There is now a graphical overview of your schedule directly available on the summary of the plan. Also, the plan editing screen has been reworked to fit the more dense information.
- Change: The initial bootstrapping of the web application has been made faster by reducing the package size.
- Fixed: Endless loop when creating new plans.
- Add: Triggers for heating mode change
- Add: Notifcations can be tured off now in the settings #52
- Add: Sentry.io has been added. You can opt-out through the settings page.
- Fix: Some devices don’t report a step size for the
target_temperature. A workarround has been implemented. #54
- Change: Replaced console-remote-logger with own implementation. Too much vulnerable dependencies that could not easily be cleanup.