What happens on holidays? ... when I'm not at home?
The heating plans support exceptions for the followin event:
- One day at home
- One day not at home
- Out of season
Beside the normal schedule, you can define exceptional temperatures that for each plan. When you define an exceptional temperature, and the mode is active, the plan’s schedules are paused.
The events One day at home, One day not at home, and Sleeping are reset every night at 00:00 and the normal Automatic schedule applies.
The events Holiday and Out of season are not automatically canceled and have to be reset manually using Flow and/or the settings area.
I want more control
If the holiday “thing” is not your style, you can automate it yourself. Plans can be enabled and disabled manually or via Flow. If a heating plan is disabled, it is not applied.
Flow activity cards
The follwing activity cards are provided
- Apply all active heating plans - You played with the temperatures and want all thermostats to be set again. That’s the action.
- Apply a specific heating plan, even when it is not activated.
- Set heating mode, see above
- Enable/disable a specific plan
The following triggers are provided
- Heating mode changes
- Thermostat mode changes
- Thermostat temperature or target temperature changes